Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Welcome to 5.14 Fitness,


I know it has been a long time, however I have been really ill over the last week and didn't even get out of bed. So as you imagine I was incapable of posting, or doing anything at all for that matter. I am now also, because of this, not in the greatest of shape. To elaborate: I have lost weight and muscle, I have lost strength and fallen out of routine, as well as looking like hell because I have hardly eaten or moved.


Alas after Christmas I hope to be posting in more frequent function and get back into the swing of things. thanks for reading, once again apologies for delays, please follow and comment you know where to find me MERRY CHRISTMAS to all that celebrate it- work hard and peace!


Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment