Tuesday 25 November 2014

30 day workout plan- Wednesday workout

Welcome to 5.14 fitness,

Today I am posting about the Wednesday workout of the program I am currently doing almost everyday.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, then go check out the other posts about the 30 day workout.

Today's workout trains the abs, chest and arms. I found this workout to feel the same as yesterday, and once again I felt as though I didn't push myself enough. This was probably due to me getting distracted with certain things. Anyhow, remember to follow the instructions carefully, and make sure you check out each exercise so that  you are doing it correctly.
Just type the exercise into Google and click on a link to body-building.com- as they have great videos on every exercise.

Here is the workout:

Abdominals:
Long arm crunch
3 sets, 12 reps

Reverse crunch
3 sets, 12 reps

Janda sit up
3 sets, 12 reps

Jackknife
3 sets, 12 reps

Extended plank
3 sets 45 seconds

Rest of workout:

Bench press
3 sets, 20 reps, 1 minute rest

Bench dips
4 sets to failure, 60 second rest

Hammer curls
3 sets, 12 reps, 60 second rest

Preacher curls
3 sets, 12 reps, 60 second rest

Once again, for the abdominal workout, I perform one set of all the exercises in a row, then have 1 minute rest. I repeat this 3 times. I recommend doing this as it adds intensity to the workout, and makes you sweat a little bit more.

For the bench press, I used a 9kg dumbbell in each hand, so by the third set you can really feel the pressure and fatigue in your triceps and chest.  People say to tense your chest at the height of each rep, however I can't yet do this. This is probably because I do not have a strong enough mind to muscle connection. I am sure with more work, I will develop this, and I will definitely let everybody know, Remember, this bench press has no incline or decline. 
I'm finding the bench press is getting a little easier, and I have yet to see any visible result in the chest- that I know off. 

The bench dips, I rest my feet on a stall in front of me, yet I feel a little awkward performing the exercise, like I am doing it wrong. Plus my neck still hurts a little from the exercise, but not as much as on Monday. 

The hammer curls are just simple Hammer curls, no problems with them.

For the preacher curls I use my bench at an incline to support my arms like you are supposed to.


Overall, the workout was pretty successful, especially in the arms. Tomorrow, I will have the time to really push for my goals and feel good about it. 

Thank for reading, please subscribe and like (we will like and subscribe back) . Thanks again and peace! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment