Tuesday 23 September 2014

Diary of my achievemets (catch up session)

Welcome to 5.14 Fitness,


Diary day post:


Okay, I have not posted in a few days, because I have had internet problems over the last few days- not that I could not be bothered! I have kept exercising, I have been doing the 5 minute fat burner which has been working, however I have not been getting the definition that I want so I will try out other workouts to see what works best. Arms, I have to admit 50 push-ups, 25 centred push-ups and 50 triceps dips is not a lot (especially if you are trying to improve size). I will start to push my self harder in this area in a hope to start getting results faster. As for eating I have been letting myself down a little with, a diet too high in sugars this will has now ended and I will think more carefully on what I shall eat and when I shall eat (you should aim for every 3-4 hours). I am hoping to go gym tomorrow and I shall inform you on how I got on. Legs will be a big priority with me not having the time to jog anymore I would like to enhance that area of my fitness.


So that is my plans, another post to come soon, all the normal stuff- peace!


Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment