Wednesday 27 August 2014

End of holiday; back to normal, back to routine!

Welcome back to 5.14 fitness,


This is going to be a short post this morning, but I will make sure I add some more stuff throughout the day so make sure you keep following! I know it has been a long time since I last posted but been having problems with dodgy internet connection and all (you know how it is), but the good news is I am now back from holiday and I can now really push myself harder to get the results and keep to a set routine. So what is to come over the next few weeks: well I am will (eventually) put up some pictures, renew my goals and see where I am at, explore and demonstrate new methods and workouts as well as improving the blog and responding to your comments and issues. As I said not a long post, but more will follow.


Thanks for reading; remember +1 everything, comment and follow, eat clean and work hard- peace!


Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment